This project is read-only.

Error after publishing master page

Mar 17 at 10:42 AM
Hi all!,

I'm using the responsive master page and I have to say that it is a great solution.

But, I'm having some problems, I already deployed the solution and create some pages with the default layouts, but my problem resides when I modify the existing master page.

For example, to add the favicon, or to modify the url from the logo, or something like that. Everytime I do this simple changes with the designer, I receive the following error:

Getting Error Message for Exception System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Literal' does not have a public property named '__Error'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Literal' does not have a public property named '__Error'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Literal' does not have a public property named '__Error'. at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.AddProperty

I tried to modify the master with Designer, with Notepad++, notepad... and the result is always the same. What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,