This project is read-only.

Troubles setting up SharePoint 2010 non publish site

Dec 15, 2014 at 7:38 AM
I am trying to set this up on a SharePoint 2010 non publish site. I've followed the instructions and have the bootstrap folder copied to the masterpage area. This is also a site collection site so I had to change the head section as instructed. I've made the following changes:
    <!--bootstrap CSS-->
    <SharePoint:CssRegistration name="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/styles/bootstrap.min.css" runat="server"/>
    <SharePoint:CssRegistration name="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/styles/bootstrap-responsive.min.css"runat="server"/>
    <SharePoint:CssRegistration name="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/styles/bootstrap-custom.css" runat="server"/>
    <!-- HTML5 shim, for IE6-8 support of HTML5 elements -->
    <!--[if lt IE 9]>
    <script src="http://html5shim.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script>
    <![endif]-->
    <!--bootstrap JS--> 
    <script src="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/scripts/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script>
    <script src="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/scripts/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
    <script src="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/scripts/jquery.dragdrop.js"></script>
    <script src="/sites/lmmeet/_catalogs/masterpage/bootstrap/scripts/bootstrap-custom.js"></script>
The site is not completely working. Could anyone help on what else I might be missing or how I could troubleshoot this?

I've tried this on IE11 and Firefox. Thanks!
Dec 15, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Can you provide any guidance on what is not working? Are files not loading or is the layout just broken? Is anything look correct?

In your CSSRegistration tags, you should consider adding an "After" attribute so as to ensure your css loads after covev4.css.

Eric
Dec 15, 2014 at 9:29 PM
I've added the "after" attributes but the layout is still coming up a bit broken. Here is what it looks like.

http://www.imageno.com/6mj5otfl8apqpic.html
Dec 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM
It does appear as though parts are working, but I can see that the navigation is not 100% and the top right search is not correct either. The top nav bar and left nav bar look about right though.

Check to see if all files are being downloaded. I use the "net" tab in firebug myself to see if any 401 or 404 errors are thrown.

Eric