This project is read-only.

Mobile view issue

Aug 22, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Even though mobile view is turned off, some of the webparts on a page behave as if it is on mobile view. ive customised menubars with javascript. the scenario is while one webpart on the layout sees the custom menu bar, another webpart on the same page layout behaves as if it's Mobile View property is active thus im not able to see the custom one that i did. How can i solve this?
Aug 22, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Hi,

When you say mobile view turned off, do you mean you disabled the responsive nature of the site, or did you turn on device channels or even the actual mobile view in SP?

Could you provide any screenshots to highlight the issue? If it is related to a custom webpart, you might need to look at that code.

Eric
Aug 26, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Edited Aug 26, 2014 at 2:44 PM
i'm implementing the new .wsp that i made from your .wsp with custom color, menu design, on a new site collection. The issue is that the mobile view on manage site features is off (disabled the responsive nature of the site). but for some strange reason, when i use even the default page layouts , for example bs3 branded or bs3 blog, some of the web part regions are showing the custom menu that i plugged in using javascript (for example, shared documents). but some of the other webparts (which have the same shared documents wepart) have the mobile view which comes with sharepoint.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kUcYGRuzKzSExtSElqUEREQUk/edit?usp=sharing