This project is read-only.

Strange Behavior

Aug 10, 2015 at 2:59 PM
I've followed the instructions successfully for an o365 publishing site but when I try it on my own o365 setup when I get to step 7 I do not see warnings and errors but successful conversion for the page layouts however when I click on that link an error is thrown.

Has anyone run into this before?
Aug 12, 2015 at 9:03 PM
I have not seen an error even though it says that conversion is successful, that is interesting. When an error is thrown, does the error provide any more info or just the correlation id?

Likely there is a property in the HTML page Layout that is incorrect.

Eric
Apr 12, 2016 at 7:12 PM
I'm experiencing this behavior as well. On SP Server 2013. I do not see page layout warning, Conversion successful and when I click that I get correlation ID error. That also causes the page layouts to be unavailable in the page layout selection.
Apr 12, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Even though I did already check-out, check-in, and publish major version of all the files as instructed in the documentation, the published major version was not being detected. I tinkered a bit and found a workaround... I unpublished each page layout and the master page and published major version again. Everything seems to be working as expected now.