html page layout code syntax.

Aug 5, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Edited Aug 5, 2014 at 8:39 PM
IM trying to include this part from bootstrap master layout to my html layout. how can i write it on my html layout?

<%--<SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl runat="server" AuthenticationRestrictions="AnonymousUsersOnly" __designer:Preview="<span>
        &lt;/span&gt;" __designer:Values="&lt;P N=&#39;AuthenticationRestrictions&#39; E=&#39;2&#39; /&gt;&lt;P N=&#39;PermissionsString&#39; T=&#39;EmptyMask&#39; /&gt;&lt;P N=&#39;ID&#39; T=&#39;ctl00&#39; /&gt;&lt;P N=&#39;Page&#39; ID=&#39;1&#39; /&gt;&lt;P N=&#39;TemplateControl&#39; ID=&#39;2&#39; /&gt;&lt;P N=&#39;AppRelativeTemplateSourceDirectory&#39; R=&#39;-1&#39; /&gt;">
            <wssuc:Welcome runat="server" EnableViewState="false" />
        </SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl>--%>
i know i could use lt and gt tags but there seems to been an error on this particular one. what then i can i use to replace <%-- ? the issue is that <!--MS: and <!--ME: do not work with it.

I noticed also that the top menu has it and the left menu has it
Coordinator
Aug 5, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Hi,

My suggestion is to always remove any __designer:Preview="” tag, in fact an __designer: tag causes problems even in older .master and aspx pages.

Thus:

<%--MS:<SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl runat="server" AuthenticationRestrictions="AnonymousUsersOnly">-->

<%--SPM:<wssuc:Welcome runat="server" EnableViewState="false" />-->
<%--ME:</SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl>--%>

Eric Overfield

PixelMill Inc

530-297-3662, ext 803

[email removed]