Bootstrap 3 - SP 2013, redirect error after delete document from doc library

Jan 20, 2014 at 9:07 AM
I selected Bootstrap 3 in my SharePoint 2013 SUB-site, and now if I remove a document from a documentlibrary, it doesn't redirect to the documentlibrary, but shows me this:

75|pageRedirect|owssvr|http://sq01/sites/intranet/ict/Gedeelde%20%20documenten/Forms/AllItems.aspx|

on a blank page.

This only happens on a SUB-site with bootstrap 3, the main site does NOT have this error.
In the sub-site I selected the bootstrap 3 masterpage from the top-gallery.
It only happens if I choose the remove function from the menu connected to the item-title.
If I select the document and choose the remove function from the ribbon, it does NOT show the error, and works correct.

I think it's a bug somewhere, but I don't feel confident enough to go and fix it..

Kind regards,
Boudewijn.
Coordinator
Jan 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Hi,

Did you apply this to a foundation based or server-license based site collection?

On your sub site with the B3 branding applied, you created a document library, then you go to the list settings page and attempt to delete said doc library. At that point you are redirected to a blank page?

Off hand I am not sure why this would occur but I need to get the order of steps correct so we can attempt to duplicate the error.

As a side note, you should be able to delete the doc library using SPD2013.

Eric