This project is read-only.

Float Issue in "Add App" pages (admin)

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:13 AM
There is an issue in the add app pages of the admin. It looks like the left float css property of the row-fluid class is carrying through to the elements of the app icons/links. See that image link below and you will see that for each app, the icon and "app details" link shows but the title and description are hidden. Adding either a clear:both or float:none to the following style solves the issue for now: a.ms-storefront-selectanchor, a.ms-storefront-selectanchor:link, a.ms-storefront-selectanchor:visited http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/imagehxyj.jpg/
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Thamera,

This issue has been solved in Bootstrap for SharePoint 2013, Beta V 1.1.9. We also fixed a left quick launch issue on the same page.

Thanks for the feedback.
Feb 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Thank you Eric. I really am finding this to be a great framework for 2013. I have been testing on various IE, Mozilla, and IOS browsers/devices and am pleased with the result I can get. I am also beginning to really like the twitter bootstrap in general. I will continue to post anything I find as I use this to help improve the product.
Mar 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Hi, and thank you for this realy wanderfull post.
I have downloaded and used non-published version. but still those problems remaining and the app administration page is a bit strange. "Add App" image , and above bugs as thamera mentioned. thank you again.
Coordinator
Mar 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Hi Medes,

We just released beta 1.1.10 which should include fixes to the App admin page as well as addressing all of thamera's latest found bugs and his recommended fixes. Please try the latest version and see if that helps fix your problems.

Eric
Mar 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Hi, and thank you for this realy wanderfull post.
I have downloaded and used non-published version. but still those problems remaining and the app administration page is a bit strange. "Add App" image , and above bugs as thamera mentioned. thank you again.